Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fail.

Well that whole blog a day didn't work as well as planned, but eh what can you do?  I've been a little busy attempting to plan my life after college, it's not nearly as easy as I thought.  In order to graduate I have to have the dreaded word ...

AN INTERNSHIP.
I've looked far and wide, spent many nights using every single search engine I could think of, hoping each would produce an exciting, paid and fun internship.  Maybe that's why I'm still looking.  As of right now my magic numbers consist of 40, 6, and 3.

40 - The number of applications I've sent out.
6 - The number of internships I've heard from.
3 - The number of rejections I've received.

As you can see, I've had my hands full. The world of employment works in funny ways: you can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job. So wish me luck, I'm off to google my life away.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment